ti•ta•ni•um |tīˈtānēəm| -noun- the chemical element of atomic number 22, a hard silver-gray metal of the transition series, used in strong, light, corrosion-resistant alloys.(Symbol: Ti )
It’s finally here – and the [TI]ONE Titanium .308 Battle Rifle // SERIAL #1 is just as bad as it is beautiful. Boasting a revolutionary Titanium body and state-of-the-art hardware, the [TI]ONE is in a league all its own. While it is a gun we created to sell, its price point puts it a bit out of reach for the mass market; that said, its main function is as a statement piece that is taking the gun industry by storm.
Talk is cheap – Titanium isn’t. The gun industry is full of people talking about engineering and manufacturing capabilities that they just don’t have. The NEMO [Ti]ONE project has propelled us to be the “First to the Moon,” so to speak, which is just where we want to be. However, just as the race to the moon it wasn’t so much about getting there as it was about what was learned along the way, the NEMO [Ti]ONE is meant to be a demonstration of our engineering and manufacturing superiority.
Based on our M6 .308 AR chassis, the [Ti]ONE is the only rifle that can double as a shield while still turning heads and getting the job done with some serious firepower.
Below is a list of the [Ti]ONE specs – we are truly proud of what our company has achieved and plan to continue our M.O. as innovative manufacturers in one of the most competitive industries in the world.
- Titanium Matched Receiver Set
- 416 Stainless Steel, .308 Win, 1/10 Twist, Black Nitride Finish, 16” HBAR Profile
- Titanium Customizable Tube Handguard
- Troy Tritium Micro Set Back Up Iron Sights
- Titanium Picatinny Handguard Rails
- Choate 6-position Buttstock
- Titanium Low Profile Gas Block
- Titanium Charging Handle with Tactical Latch
- Hogue Grip with Battery Management System
- Titanium DRK Compensator
- KNS Anti-Rotational Pins
- Timney 4lb Solid Trigger
- Norgon Ambi Mag Catch
- Ambi Safety Selector
- Titanium Buffer Tube
- Stainless Steel Buffer
- Titanium Bolt Carrier, Nickel Boron Coated Bolt
- Trijicon TA648RMR-308 ACOG 6×48 Red Chevron .308 with TA75 Rail and RM02-33 8.0 MOA
- 8.65 lbs, unloaded with no magazine, optics or sights
- 35.75” Long, Collapsed, 39” Extended