The Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) - Mil-Spec model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15 / M16 carbines using Mil-Spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action, the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel. The Mil-Spec model includes a standard 0.3" thick rubber butt-pad, which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
Made in the USA
- Mounts on Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension tube
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation while the supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy-robbing wobble
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON AR15/M4 applications
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long life
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts: Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous)
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
- Removable 0.3" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
*NOTE: Due to the wide variety of designs and dimensions of carbine receiver extensions as well as the associated mounting hardware, proper fit cannot be guaranteed. Mounting to a rifle-length receiver extension is recommended to ensure optimal fit and function.
CTR® Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec
- Weight: 8.8 oz.
- Weight, w/rifle receiver extension: 12.8 oz.
- Length, max: 6.9 in.
- LOP, M16 Collapsed: ~10.5 in.
- LOP, M16 Extended: ~13.8 in.
* Specifications based on factory configuration.
M-LOK Technical Resources:
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements. As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws. (See Magpul Shipping and Returns FAQ for more information).